|Price||RM20.70 - RM188.00|
|Product SKU||3M-33 (ALL)|
1 BOX = 10 ROLLS
3M‰ 33 Electrical Tape is a quality, general-purpose vinyl insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions (including sunlight). It is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tape that has high dielectric strength, is flame-retardant and conformable, and provides excellent mechanical protection with minimum bulk. It is a UL Listed “Insulating Tape”.
- UL Listed; UL 510 Standard “Insulating Tape” (product category OANZ), File E129200
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) backing
- Pressure-sensitive rubber based adhesive
- Inhibits corrosion of the electrical conductor
- Compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts
- Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs
- The harnessing of wires and cables
- For indoor or outdoor applications
- For above or below grade applications
- Highly conformable, super stretchy in all-weather applications
- Resists UV rays, abrasion, corrosion, alkalies, and acids.
The tape shall be applied in half-lapped layers with sufficient tension to conform and produce a uniform covering. In most applications, this tension will reduce the tape’s width to approximately 5/8 of its original width. On pigtail splices, the tape should be wrapped beyond the end of the wires and then folded back, leaving a protective cushion to resist cut-through. Always wrap the tape “uphill”, taping from a smaller diameter surface to a larger diameter surface. Apply the tape with no tension on the last wrap to prevent flagging.
3M 33 vinyl electrical tape has a 5-year shelf life (from date of manufacture) when stored under the following recommended storage conditions. Store behind present stock in a clean dry place at a temperature of 70°F (21˚C) and 40-50% relative humidity. Good stock rotation is recommended.
1 BOX = 10 ROLLS